We are happy to announce that the Monthly Photo Contest will continue in 2018!
Must be a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/circlecityaqclub/ to participate.
Leave one picture in the comments. The photo with the most likes will be the banner for the next month. At the end of the year, we will print calendars that featured the winners from each month, and include the dates for CCAC meetings and events printed on the calendars!
Here are the rules for the 2018 contest:
– There will be an official post each month. Photographers who wish to submit photos can comment on the post with their picture.
– Each person may post ONE photo per month (Note: this is different than last year).
– At the end of the month, the photo which receives the most “Likes” will win and be printed in the calendar and posted as the banner image for the next month.
– Photos must be taken by the person who submits them, ideally in the month of the contest (but we realize there is no good way to enforce this).
– The Circle City Aquarium Club will have permission to use the submitted photos in the calendar, in the monthly newsletter, or on the website (with all credit given to the photographer).
– A photographer may not win two months in a row (but they can win every other month). This is meant to encourage a variety of photographers in the calendar.
– We ask that photos submitted to the CCAC photography contest not be entered in other contests or used on other websites. This is to avoid any appearance of favoritism by the club for a particular breeder or company.