Circle City Aquarium Club is hosting a Trunk Sale.
WHAT: CCAC Trunk Sale
WHEN: Saturday August 8, 2020, 6pm – 8pm
WHERE: Aquatic Arts Parking Lot, 554 Pitt Rd, Brownsburg, IN 46112
WHO: All CCAC members as well as the public.
What you need to know.
- CCAC will staff a table to answer questions, accept BAP and HAP submissions and to renew memberships. The 2 for 1 membership will be in effect during the Trunk Sale.
- Aquatic Arts is graciously letting us use their parking lot, however, this event will occur after normal business hours. We will not be permitted inside the building.
- All sales are exclusively between the buyer and the seller. CCAC does not guarantee any item bought or sold.
- BAP Points may be earned by submitting completed paperwork at the CCAC table.
- All state and local requirements for PPE and social distancing must be followed.
- Pre -registration is not required. But CCAC reserves the right to remove any individual from this event.
- This a free event to buy or sell. CCAC, however, will NOT be providing tables, umbrellas or tents.
BAP and HAP – While BAP and HAP would not normally be accepted at a trunk sale, due to the COVID crisis and the unusual circumstances in which we find ourselves the club is making provisions for members to earn points. The process will be as follows:
- All BAP and HAP submissions will be sold using a Silent Auction method.
- BAP submissions must include completed paper work, failure to complete the form properly will result in submission not being accepted. You can find the BAP forms and rules here. You can find HAP forms here.
- Acceptance of any submission is entirely at the discretion of the BAP and HAP chairperson(s).
- All submissions must be turned into the CCAC table by 6:25pm. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Sellers will be sent a check for proceeds at some point following the date of the trunk sale.
- Donations to the club are accepted.
- The Silent Auction will run from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- You do not need to be a member or have a bid number to participate.
- Highest bid on each item wins. Winners of the auction items must be present to pick the item up.
- For the Silent Auction, credit cards will be the only accepted form of payment. No checks. No cash. Transactions between buyers and sellers are up to their agreed upon discretion.
Keep in mind that we are living in a very dynamic situation. Please stay tuned to this page. As we get closer to the event, your leadership team will use this page to communicate those changes.
You may leave a comment below with questions, a list of what you are bringing, or a list of what you are looking for. Web Admins must approve all comments and reserve the right to refuse or delete any or all comments.